Message Box : It is used to display a window having a message or information in EasyGUI, it can be used where there is a need to display some message or some important information, it contains message and a “Ok” button which when pressed closes the message, below is how the message box looks like
EasyGUI is a module for very simple, very easy GUI programming in Python. EasyGUI is different from other GUI generators in that EasyGUI is NOT event-driven. Instead, all GUI interactions are invoked by simple function calls. Unlike other complicated GUI’s EasyGUI is the simplest GUI till now. EasyGUI depends on the Tkinter module.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : msgbox(message, title, ok_button_text)
Argument : It takes 3 arguments, first string i.e message/information to be displayed, second string i.e title of the window and third is string i.e display text of the OK button
Return : It returns the text of the OK button
In this we will create a message box having a message and will set the display text of the OK button, below is the implementation
User pressed : Continue
In this we will create a window having message and title but without changing the text of the ok button
User pressed : OK
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python EasyGUI - Button Box
- Python EasyGUI – Continue Cancel Box
- Python EasyGUI – Yes No Box
- Python EasyGUI – Index Box
- Python EasyGUI – Boolean Box
- Python EasyGUI – Integer Box
- Python EasyGUI – Enter Box
- Python EasyGUI – Multi Choice Box
- Python EasyGUI – Choice Box
- Python EasyGUI – Showing Image in a Button Box
- EasyGUI – Multiple Enter Box
- EasyGUI – Password Box
- EasyGUI – Multi Password Box
- EasyGUI – Text Box
- EasyGUI – Code Box
- Create a Yes/No Message Box in Python using tkinter
- Python EasyGUI module - Introduction
- Working with Input box/Test Box in Selenium with Python
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.