Write a python program to print all the permutations of a string in lexicographical order.
Input : python Output : hnopty hnopyt hnotpy hnotyp hnoypt ...... ytpnho ytpnoh ytpohn ytponh Input : xyz Output : xyz xzy yxz yzx zxy zyx
Using the default library itertools function permutations.
permutations function will create all the permutations of a given string and then we sort the result to get our desired output.
abc acb bac bca cab cba
abcd abdc acbd acdb adbc adcb bacd badc bcad bcda bdac bdca cabd cadb cbad cbda cdab cdba dabc dacb dbac dbca dcab dcba
- How to write an empty function in Python - pass statement?
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 2
- Count words in a given string
- Rearrange a string so that all same characters become d distance away
- Time Functions in Python | Set-2 (Date Manipulations)
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- Python – The new generation Language
- Print Single and Multiple variable in Python
- Increment and Decrement Operators in Python
- str() vs repr() in Python
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
- Generate all permutation of a set in Python
- Class or Static Variables in Python
- trunc() in Python
- Division Operators in Python
- Interesting facts about strings in Python | Set 1
- When to use yield instead of return in Python?
- How to split a string in C/C++, Python and Java?
- Interesting facts about strings in Python | Set 2 (Slicing)
- Returning Multiple Values in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.