In this article, we will see how to set message to status bar of window. A status bar is a graphical control element which poses an information area typically found at the window’s bottom. It can be divided into sections to group information. Its job is primarily to display information about the current state of its window.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : self.statusBar().showMessage(message)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It sets the message to status bar.
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set color to a status bar
- PyQt5 – Add border to status bar
- PyQt5 – Set skin to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Add padding to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – How to add Separator in Status Bar ?
- PyQt5 – Set minimum size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set maximum size of status bar
- PyQt5 - Access the size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip duration to Status bar
- PyQt5 - Make Status Bar invisible
- PyQt5 – How to check visibility status of label ?