In this article we will see about how to set icon to a check box. Setting icon to a check box is similar to setting icon to a main window, icon of check box appear in between the indicator and the check box it self below is how normal check box vs check box with icon looks like.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : checkbox.setIcon(QIcon(‘icon.png’))
Argument : It takes file name or path as argument.
Action performed : It will set icon to the check box
Below is the implementation.
- PyQt5 - Set icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Get the icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Getting Icon
- How to set icon to a window in PyQt5 ?
- PyQt5 - How to add icon to Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Getting Icon Size
- PyQt5 - How to set icon to the each item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Changing Icon
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Icon Changed Signal
- PyQt5 - Get the icon of desired item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Setting Icon Size
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Icon Changed Signal
- Set Window Icon Text in PyQt5 | setWindowIconText() method
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 - Selecting any one check box among group of check boxes
- PyQt5 - Image in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Tri-state Check Box
- PyQt5 - Bordered Check Box
- PyQt5 - Skin in Check Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.