In this article we will see how we can set page step property of QScrollBar. QScrollBar is a control that enables the user to access parts of a document that is larger than the widget used to display it. Slider is the scroll-able object inside the bar.This property holds the single step. This property holds the page step. The larger of two natural steps that an abstract slider provides and typically corresponds to the user pressing PageUp or PageDown. For scroll bar page step increases the size of the slider up to some point.
In order to do this we will use
setPageStepmethod with the scroll bar object.
Syntax : scroll.setPageStep(n)
Argument : It takes integer as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Getting Page Step
- PyQt5 QScrollBar –Setting Single Step
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Getting Single Step
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Slider Down Property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Slider Position
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Range
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Maximum Value
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Minimum Value
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Value
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Inverted Appearance Property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Inverted Control Property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Graphic Effect to it
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Window Opacity property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Cursor
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Style Sheet
- Django settings file - step by step Explanation
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting single step size
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting step type
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox - Setting Step Type Property
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Current Page
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.