In this article we will see how we can get feature change signal of the QDockWidget. QDockWidget provides the concept of dock widgets, also know as tool palettes or utility windows. Dock windows are secondary windows placed in the dock widget area around the central widget in a QMainWindow(original window).
There are many features already enabled for the dock, also there are feature like movable, closable, flotable, horizontal title bar or there is a option of setting all features or setting no features, these can be set with the help of
setFeatures method. Feature change signal is emitted when the feature of the dock is changed.
In order to do this we will use
featuresChangedmethod with the dock widget object.
Syntax : dock.featuresChanged.connect(method)
Argument : It takes method as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Allowed Area Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Window Title Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Dock Location Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Top Level Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting its widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting features from it
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Allowed Areas
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Window Title
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Frame Size
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Frame Geometry
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Layout
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Layout Direction
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Title Bar widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Graphics Effect Object
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Style Sheet
- PyQt5 QDateEdit - Name Change Signal
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the sender signal index value
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox - Getting Value Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox - Getting Editing Finished Signal
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Getting Range Changed Signal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.