In this article we will see how we can get slider’s value of the QDial. User can change the value with the help of mouse although we can change it programmatically with the help of
setValue method. The slider forces the value to be within the legal range i.e value should be greater than or equal to the minimum value and it should be less than or equal to the maximum limit. Changing the value also changes the slider position.
In order to do this we use
value method with the QDial object
Syntax : dial.value()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns integer
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 - QDial
- PyQt5 QDial - Setting Slider's Value
- PyQt5 QDial - Getting Wrapping Property
- PyQt5 QDial - Getting Upper Bound
- PyQt5 QDial - Getting Orientation Property
- PyQt5 QDial - Getting Lower Bound
- PyQt5 QDial - Setting Orientation Property
- PyQt5 QDial - Getting Notch Visible Property
- PyQt5 QDial - Range Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDial - Setting Lower Bound of it
- PyQt5 QDial - Setting Range of Dial
- PyQt5 QDial - Slider's Value Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDial - Making Notch Visible
- PyQt5 QDial - Setting Upper Bound
- PyQt5 QDial - Setting Wrapping Property
- PyQt5 - QColorDialog
- Qt Alignment in PyQt5
- PyQt5 - How to get value of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - QScrollBar
- PyQt5 - QTabWidget
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.