In this article we will see how we can change the geometry of the QCalendarWidget. Geometry basically refer to the position and the size of the calendar. We can change the size of calendar with the help of
resize method and position can be changed with the help of
move method. Combining these two methods made the geometry of calendar.
In order to do this we will use
setGeometrymethod with the QCalendarWidget object.
Syntax : calendar.setGeometry(left, top, width, height)
Argument : It takes 4 integers as argument
Return : It return None
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting/Changing Geometry
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Changing Cursor Shape
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Accessing Frame Geometry
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Accessing Geometry
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Normal Geometry Property
- PyQt5 - Changing border of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Adding/Changing caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Changing size of Indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Changing color of pressed Push Button
- PyQt5 - Changing background color of Label when hover
- PyQt5 - Changing background color of Push Button when mouse hover over it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Changing value using stepBy method
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Changing Font
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Changing Icon
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Changing its Orientation
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the frame geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting current geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting normal geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to save its geometry
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.