When we create check box in PyQt5 application, by default it has only two states i.e True and False but with the help of
isTristate method is used to check if the check box has two states or three states, it return True if check box has three states else it return False.
Syntax : checkbox.isTristate()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It return bool, True if it is tri-state else False.
Below is the implementation.
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Selecting any one check box among group of check boxes
- PyQt5 - isChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isRightToLeft() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isLeftToRight() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - checkState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - nextCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - Check Box with Indicator at right side
- PyQt5 - Tri-state Check Box
- PyQt5 - Adding/Changing caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Retrieving caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Bordered Check Box
- PyQt5 – Change Color of Check Box indicator
- PyQt5 - Changing size of Indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image Indicator of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Set Icon for Check Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.