isChecked method is used to know if the check box is checked or not. This method will return true if the check box is checked else it will return false. If we use this method after creating the check box it will always return False as by default check box is not checked.
Syntax : checkbox.isChecked()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It return bool, true is it checked else false
Below is the implementation.
When we run the code False will be printed and after making check box checked it will print True.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- wxPython - IsChecked() function in wx.MenuItem
- wxPython - IsChecked() function in wx.MenuBar
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Selecting any one check box among group of check boxes
- Working with Input box/Test Box in Selenium with Python
- PyQt5 - isTristate() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isRightToLeft() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isLeftToRight() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - checkState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - nextCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - Check Box with Indicator at right side
- PyQt5 - Tri-state Check Box
- PyQt5 - Adding/Changing caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Retrieving caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Bordered Check Box
- PyQt5 – Change Color of Check Box indicator
- PyQt5 - Changing size of Indicator in Check Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.