PyQt5 offers us to set the help the text for the push button, help text is the raw information about the push button i.e this button perform what function, how it is linked with the source etc. In this article we will see how to create and get the help text of Push Button.
In order to do this we will use
setWhatsThis method to create help text and
whatsThis method to get the help text.
Syntax :button.setWhatsThis(help_text) button.whatsThis()
setWhatsThistakes string as a argument.
whatsThistakes no argument.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 - setWhatsThis() help text of Radio button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create capsule shaped push button ?
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Get the size of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 | Setting visible priority to push button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.