In this article we will see how we can know the insertion policy of the combo box. By default it insert at the bottom although we can change it any time. Insertion policy tells where will the new item when inserted by the user will get stored.
In order know the insertion policy we use
Syntax : combo_box.insertPolicy()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns InsertPolicy object (prints 3 for insert at bottom)
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - How to know maximum number of items limit in ComboBox
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Context Menu Policy to it
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Context Menu Policy of it
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Focus Policy
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Focus Policy
- PyQt5 - Bbackground image to lineedit part of ComboBox when mouse hover
- PyQt5 - Background image to lineedit part of non-editable ComboBox when mouse hover
- PyQt5 - Getting the role of selected item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 ComboBox - User entered items store at top
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items not stored in drop down menu
- PyQt5 - How make duplicates insertions in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Checking if the duplicate values are allowed or not in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Getting the current index of selected item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Change the item at specific index in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting current index in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting role to item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - How to add an item to the ComboBox ?
- PyQt5 – How to add multiple items to the ComboBox ?
- PyQt5 - How to delete all the items in ComboBox ?
- PyQt5 - Count the number of items in ComboBox
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.