In this article we will see how we can hide the radio button, when we create a GUI(Graphical User Interface) we creates radio button but when their uses get complete there is a need to make these radio button hide so that user cant make them check or uncheck any more.
In order to do to this we have to do the following:
1. Create radio button
2. Create a push button
3. Add action to the radio button
4. Inside the action hide the radio button with the help of
Below is the implementation –
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python PyQt5 - Hiding the Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Hiding the spin box
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Hiding it using setHidden method
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Hiding according to the user
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Hiding the Navigation Bar
- PyQt5 – Radio button indicator at right side
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- PyQt5 - Dotted border of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to stop radio button from getting checked
- PyQt5 - Dotted border indicator in Radio button
- PyQt5 - Change state of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Program to get caption of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Program to check radio button
- PyQt5 - Find if Radio Button is checked
- PyQt5 - Adding action to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background image to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background image to indicator of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to add icon to Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 - Setting color to indicator of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background color to Radio Button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.