In this article we will see how we can get the end position of the given paragraph in the formatted document in PYGLET module in python. Pyglet is easy to use but powerful library for developing visually rich GUI applications like games, multimedia etc. A window is a “heavyweight” object occupying operating system resources. Windows may appear as floating regions or can be set to fill an entire screen (fullscreen). Formatted documents are generally laid out to enhance their human readability by adding structure, such as headings, indentation, font variations, and other devices that transform plain (unformatted) text so that they have an appearance similar to published works. In metal typesetting, a font was a particular size, weight and style of a typeface. Formatted document can contain multiple paragraphs.
We can create a window and formatted document with the help of commands given below
# creating a window window = pyglet.window.Window(width, height, title) # creating document documnet = pyglet.text.document.FormattedDocument(text)
In order to create window we use
get_paragraph_endmethod with the document object
Syntax : document.get_paragraph_end(pos)
Argument : It takes integer as argument
Return : It returns integer
Below is the implementation
End Position : 40
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PYGLET – Getting Paragraph Start Position in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Setting Paragraph Style of Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting font of specified position in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting Style of Formatted Document at Given Position
- PYGLET – Getting Element from Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting font instances used in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting Style of Formatted Document for Given Range
- PYGLET – Getting all the Style attributes of Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Deleting text from Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Inserting Element in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Inserting Text in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – On Delete Text Event Formatted Document
- PYGLET – On Insert Text Event Formatted Document
- PYGLET – On Style Text Event Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Setting Style to whole Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Accessing Formatted Document Text
- PYGLET – Accessing Event types of Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Selecting Paragraph in Caret
- PYGLET – Getting Position on Line in Incremental Text Layout
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.