Given a container that has X liters of milk. Y liters of milk is drawn out and replaced with Y liters of water. This operation is done Z times. The task is to find out the quantity of milk left in the container.
Input: X = 10 liters, Y = 2 liters, Z = 2 times Output: 6.4 liters Input: X = 25 liters, Y = 6 liters, Z = 3 times Output: 10.97 liters
Below is the required implementation:
- Find amount to be added to achieve target ratio in a given mixture
- Next greater Number than N with the same quantity of digits A and B
- Smallest length string with repeated replacement of two distinct adjacent
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find Sum of the series 1*3 + 3*5 + ....
- Program to find the sum of a Series (1*1) + (2*2) + (3*3) + (4*4) + (5*5) + ... + (n*n)
- Program to find sum of series 1*2*3 + 2*3*4+ 3*4*5 + . . . + n*(n+1)*(n+2)
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + . . . + n
- Program to find the sum of a Series 1 + 1/2^2 + 1/3^3 + …..+ 1/n^n
- Program to find sum of the given sequence
- Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + .. + 1/n
- Program to find last two digits of 2^n
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.