Given a container that has X liters of milk. Y liters of milk is drawn out and replaced with Y liters of water. This operation is done Z times. The task is to find out the quantity of milk left in the container.
Input: X = 10 liters, Y = 2 liters, Z = 2 times Output: 6.4 liters Input: X = 25 liters, Y = 6 liters, Z = 3 times Output: 10.97 liters
Below is the required implementation:
- Find amount to be added to achieve target ratio in a given mixture
- Next greater Number than N with the same quantity of digits A and B
- Smallest length string with repeated replacement of two distinct adjacent
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + . . . + n
- Program to find the value of tan(nΘ)
- Program to find HCF iteratively
- Program to find the sum of the series (1/a + 2/a^2 + 3/a^3 + ... + n/a^n)
- Program to Find the value of cos(nΘ)
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + .. + 1/n
- Program to find the last two digits of x^y
- Program to find the Depreciation of Value
- Program to find the value of sin(nΘ)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.