A new variety of rice has been brought in supermarket and being available for the first time, the quantity of this rice is limited. Each customer demands the rice in two different packaging of size a and size b. The sizes a and b are decided by staff as per the demand.
Given the size of the packets a and b, the total quantity of rice available d and the number of customers n, find out maximum number of customers that can be satisfied with the given quantity of rice.
Display the total number of customers that can be satisfied and the index of customers that can be satisfied.
Note: If a customer orders 2 3, he requires 2 packets of size a and 3 packets of size b. Assume indexing of customers starts from 1.
The first line of input contains two integers n and d; next line contains two integers a and b. Next n lines contain two integers for each customer denoting total number of bags of size a and size b that customer requires.
Print maximum number of customers that can be satisfied and in next line print the space separated indexes of satisfied customers.
Input : n = 5, d = 5 a = 1, b = 1 2 0 3 2 4 4 10 0 0 1 Output : 2 5 1 Input : n = 6, d = 1000000000 a = 9999, b = 10000 10000 9998 10000 10000 10000 10000 70000 70000 10000 10000 10000 10000 Output : 5 1 2 3 5 6
In first example, the order of customers according to their demand is:
Customer ID Demand 5 1 1 2 2 5 3 8 4 10
From this, it can easily be concluded that only customer 5 and customer 1 can be satisfied for total demand of 1 + 2 = 3. Rest of the customer cannot purchase the remaining rice, as their demand is greater than available amount.
In order to meet the demand of maximum number of customers we must start with the customer with minimum demand so that we have maximum amount of rice left to satisfy remaining customers. Therefore, sort the customers according to the increasing order of demand so that maximum number of customers can be satisfied.
Below is the implementation of above approach:
2 5 1
- Function to find Number of customers who could not get a computer
- Next greater Number than N with the same quantity of digits A and B
- Program to find the quantity after mixture replacement
- Maximum number of contiguous array elements with same number of set bits
- Number which has the maximum number of distinct prime factors in the range M to N
- Represent a number as a sum of maximum possible number of Prime Numbers
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Find row number of a binary matrix having maximum number of 1s
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Number with maximum number of prime factors
- Number of pairs with maximum sum
- Find the row with maximum number of 1s
- Maximum sum of a path in a Right Number Triangle
- Maximum number of segments of lengths a, b and c
- Number whose sum of XOR with given array range is maximum
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.