Given a number Num, find the sum of digits of the number.
Input : 444 Output : sum of digits of 444 is : 12 Input : 34 Output : sum of digits of 34 is : 7
1. Divide the number into single digits 2. Find the sum of digits .
sum of digits of 123 is : 6
- Bash shell script to swap two numbers
- Looping Statements | Shell Script
- String Operators | Shell Script
- Conditional Statements | Shell Script
- Implementing Directory Management using Shell Script
- Write a bash script to print a particular line from a file
- Introduction to Linux Shell and Shell Scripting
- Bash program to find A to the power B
- A Shell program To Find The GCD | Linux
- How to find time taken by a command/program on Linux Shell?
- Simple Calculator in Bash
- Fibonacci Series in Bash
- Making your own Linux Shell in C
- Average of given numbers in Bash
- Developing a Linux based shell
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.