POJI: stands for Plain Old Java Interface. A POJI is an ordinary interface without any specialties. The interfaces that do not extend from technology/framework specific interfaces. For example all user defined interfaces are POJI and an interface that inherits from AppletInitializer of Java Beans is not POJI.
Explanation: Here both the interfaces i.e. GFG and Geeks are POJI in nature. Because both GFG and Geeks does not extends from any technology specific interface.
Explanation: Here GFG is also a POJI. Here the interface is extending from Serializable interface but that serializable interface is not the part of any Technology, it is about Java API. Therefor we can say that GFG is POJI in nature.
Explanation: Here GFG1 and GFG2 are not POJI in nature. Because Remote and AppletInitializer not part of API, it is technology.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java.util.function.IntPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.LongPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.BiPredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.DoublePredicate interface in Java with Examples
- Java.util.Collections.disjoint() Method in java with Examples
- Java.util.Collections.rotate() Method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.highestOneBit() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.lowestOneBit() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.numberOfLeadingZeros() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.numberOfTrailingZeros() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.byteValue() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.Phaser class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.LinkedList.peek() , peekfirst(), peeklast() in Java
- Java.util.LinkedList.offer(), offerFirst(), offerLast() in Java
- Java lang.Long.reverse() method in Java with Examples
- Java.lang.Short toString() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.RecursiveTask class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.concurrent.RecursiveAction class in Java with Examples
- Java Deprecated API Scanner tool (jdepscan) in Java 9 with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.