The send() function is an inbuilt function in PHP | Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer which is used to send HTTP headers with the correct content-type (application/vnd.ms-excel), cache control and filename for the file.
void Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer::send( $filename )
Parameters: This function accepts single parameter as $filename which takes the name of the file to be send to the headers.
Return Value: This function returns TRUE on success and PEAR_ERROR on failure.
- How to send a GET request from PHP?
- How to send an email using PHPMailer ?
- PHP | Send Attachment With Email
- How to send HTTP response code in PHP?
- How to configure XAMPP to send mail from localhost using PHP ?
- How to send email with Nodemailer using Gmail account in Node.js ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set last() Function
- p5.js | hex() function
- CSS | rgb() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.