In this article we will see how we can get the rating of the given youtube video in pafy. Pafy is a python library to download YouTube content and retrieve metadata. Pafy object is the object which contains all the information about the given video. Rating is basically rating that ranges from 0 to 5 it depends on the response of the viewers on the video.
We can get the pafy object with the help of
new method, below is the command to get the pafy object for given video
video = pafy.new(url)
The video url should exist on youtube as it get the information of those videos which are present on the youtube. YouTube is an American online video-sharing platform.
In order to do this we use
rating attribute with the pafy object of video
Syntax : video.rating
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns float
Below is the implementation
Rating : 4.6894979
Rating : 4.9455032
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Pafy - Getting Pafy Object for Each Item of Playlist
- Pafy - Getting Video ID of the given Video
- Pafy - Getting Best Video Stream of the given Video
- Pafy - Creating a Pafy Object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting rating of the series
- Pafy - Getting Extra Large Thumbnail of Video
- Pafy - Getting Category of the Video
- Pafy - Getting Description of the Video
- Pafy - Getting Dislike Count of the Video
- Pafy - Getting All Streams of the Video
- Pafy - Getting Audio Streams of the Video
- Pafy - Getting Author of the Video
- Pafy - Getting Big Thumbnail of video
- Pafy - Getting Likes of the video
- Pafy - Getting Length of the video
- Pafy - Getting Duration of the video
- Pafy - Getting OGG Streams of the Video
- Pafy - Getting M4A Streams of the Video
- Pafy - Getting Best Thumbnail of the Video
- Pafy - Getting Meta Data of the Video
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.