This was a written round with 40 question and no negative marking.
There were 3 sections:
C/C++ output(quite tough)
He asked about my project in detailed and focused on how I implemented the functionality of few key things. Gave to write a proper c code of
first, I gave a O(n^2) approach then he said to optimize it. then I gave O(nlogn) approach by sorting the array and then using binary search for finding(arr[i] – k) where k is the given sum.
From some this round was HR and for some it was tech. for me it was tech.
asked few c++ questions and difference between c/c++/java and few puzzles.
Total of 11 students were selected and I was one of them.
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for 2 Months Internship
- SAP labs Interview Experience(6 months internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 36 (For 2 Months Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | For 2 Months Internship
- BuyHatke interview experience (On-campus for 6 months internship)
- Amazon On-Campus - 6 months Internship (SDE)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Nvidia Interview | Set 1
- Nvidia Interview | Set 3 (On Campus)
- Nvidia Interview Experience | Set 5
- Nvidia Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Nvidia Interview | Set 2 (On Campus for R & D Team, Pune)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 267 (8 Months Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience SDE 1 off campus (8 months exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience | ( 6 Months Intern for SDE-1 )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.