Suppose we are given a string s1, we need to the find total number of substring(including multiple occurrences of the same substring) of s1 which are present in string s2.
Input : s1 = aab s2 = aaaab Output :6 Substrings of s1 are ["a", "a", "b", "aa", "ab", "aab"]. These all are present in s2. Hence, answer is 6. Input :s1 = abcd s2 = swalencud Output :3
The idea is to consider all substrings of s1 and check if it present in s2.
- Number of substrings of a string
- Number of even substrings in a string of digits
- Sum of all substrings of a string representing a number | Set 1
- Number of substrings with odd decimal value in a binary string
- Number of substrings divisible by 6 in a string of integers
- Count the number of vowels occurring in all the substrings of given string
- Rearrange the string to maximize the number of palindromic substrings
- Given a binary string, count number of substrings that start and end with 1.
- Sum of all substrings of a string representing a number | Set 2 (Constant Extra Space)
- Find the character in first string that is present at minimum index in second string
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Most frequent word in first String which is not present in second String
- Calculate sum of all numbers present in a string
- Count words present in a string
- Check whether the Average Character of the String is present or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.