Telephonic Round: The HR talked about my experience and the tech I am currently working on.
Round 1: Asked two questions also told to write the code:
- Allocate minimum number of pages
In this, I have completed the first question but for the second could not get enough time, so only the logic was explained.
Round 2: It was a low-level design interview.
- I was told to design for BookMyShow. Like this: https://github.com/Rajdp07/BookMyShow-LLD-SystemDesign-/blob/master/BookMyShow/BMSService.java
It took time to design that, but I designed it.
- First, he asked me a Database question on the difference between MySQL and MongoDB.
- Then there were few questions on DBMS and OS.
- After that, there is a backtracking problem: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/the-knights-tour-problem-backtracking-1/
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.