The map::max_size() is a built-in function in C++ STL which returns the maximum number of elements a map container can hold.
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameters.
Return Value: This function returns the maximum number of elements a map container can hold.
The max size of mp1 is 461168601842738790 The max size of mp2 is 461168601842738790
- multimap maxsize() in C++ STL
- cin get() in C++ with Examples
- Difference between Increment and Decrement Operators
- Map of Vectors in C++ STL with Examples
- Problem in comparing Floating point numbers and how to compare them correctly?
- exit(0) vs exit(1) in C/C++ with Examples
- C++ program to print all Even and Odd numbers from 1 to N
- Reverse the content of a file and store it in another
- Minimum cells to be flipped to get a 2*2 submatrix with equal elements
- Nested Loops in C++ with Examples
- _Find_first() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- _Find_next() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- Left-Right traversal of all the levels of N-ary tree
- Difference between Iterators and Pointers in C/C++ with Examples
- ostream::seekp(pos) method in C++ with Exmaples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.