std::forward_list::max_size() is an inbuilt function in CPP STL which returns the maximum number of elements can be held by forward_list. This value depends on system or library implementation.
Parameters: The function does not accept any parameters.
Return value:The function returns the maximum numbers that can be stored into the forward_list.
Below program demonstrates the above function:
Max_size of the list is 1152921504606846975
- Program to create Custom Vector Class in C++
- std::is_trivially_copy_constructible in C/C++
- Difference between Python and C++
- tgamma() method in C/C++ with Examples
- boost::type_traits::is_array Template in C++
- boost is_pointer template in C++
- Stack of Pair in C++ STL with Examples
- Modulo Operator (%) in C/C++ with Examples
- fpclassify() method in C/C++ with Examples
- Operator Overloading '<<' and '>>' operator in a linked list class
- How to find the Entry with largest Value in a C++ Map
- Visibility Modes in C++ with Examples
- Program to implement Separate Chaining in C++ STL without the use of pointers
- Speed up Code executions with help of Pragma in C/C++
- Vector of Vectors in C++ STL with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.