std::forward_list::max_size() is an inbuilt function in CPP STL which returns the maximum number of elements can be held by forward_list. This value depends on system or library implementation.
Parameters: The function does not accept any parameters.
Return value:The function returns the maximum numbers that can be stored into the forward_list.
Below program demonstrates the above function:
Max_size of the list is 1152921504606846975
- Find the Deepest Node in a Binary Tree Using Queue STL - SET 2
- C++ program to compare two Strings using Operator Overloading
- not1 and not2 function templates in C++ STL with Examples
- Go vs C++
- Trie Data Structure using smart pointer and OOP in C++
- Modular Exponentiation of Complex Numbers
- std::hash class in C++ STL
- History of C++
- What are Forward declarations in C++
- __builtin_inf() functions of GCC compiler
- Structures in C++
- Variables in C++
- Implementing Forward Iterator in BST
- Count substrings that contain all vowels | SET 2
- Machine Learning in C++
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.