Parameters: It does not accept any parameter.
Return Value: It does not return anything.
How conflict arises?
The noConflict() method releases the hold on the “$” shortcut identifier, so that other scripts can use it.
jQuery code which produces conflict:
Before clicking on the button-
After clicking on the button–
Here output is same before and after clicking the button and hence there is existence of conflict.
jQuery code to overcome such conflict using noConflict() function:
Before clicking the button-
After clicking the button-
- Underscore.js _.noConflict() Function
- Lodash _.noConflict() Method
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | prepend() with Examples
- jQuery | dblclick() with Examples
- jQuery | offset() with Examples
- jQuery | children() with Examples
- jQuery | Hide/Show, Toggle and Fading methods with Examples
- jQuery | focusin() with Examples
- jQuery | Animation, Slide methods with Examples
- jQuery | change() with Examples
- jQuery | filter() with Examples
- jQuery | height() and innerHeight() with Examples
- jQuery | eq() with Examples
- jQuery | empty() with Examples
- jQuery | not() method with Examples
- jQuery | first() with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh