Given a number x, determine whether the given number is Armstrong number or not. A positive integer of n digits is called an Armstrong number of order n (order is number of digits) if.
abcd... = pow(a,n) + pow(b,n) + pow(c,n) + pow(d,n) + ....
Input : 153 Output : Yes 153 is an Armstrong number. 1*1*1 + 5*5*5 + 3*3*3 = 153 Input : 120 Output : No 120 is not a Armstrong number. 1*1*1 + 2*2*2 + 0*0*0 = 9 Input : 1253 Output : No 1253 is not a Armstrong Number 1*1*1*1 + 2*2*2*2 + 5*5*5*5 + 3*3*3*3 = 723 Input : 1634 Output : Yes 1*1*1*1 + 6*6*6*6 + 3*3*3*3 + 4*4*4*4 = 1634
Please refer complete article on Program for Armstrong Numbers for more details!
- TCS Coding Practice Question | Check Armstrong Number
- Java Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Java Program to Check if all digits of a number divide it
- Java Program to check whether it is possible to make a divisible by 3 number using all digits in an array
- Java program to check if a number is prime or not
- Java Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Java Program to Check if count of divisors is even or odd
- Java Program to check the validity of a Password using User Defined Exception
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Java Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Java Program for Program for array rotation
- Check if a number is binary or not in Java
- Java Program for nth multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Java Program for Largest K digit number divisible by X
- Java Program for Smallest K digit number divisible by X
- Java Program for Number of stopping station problem
- Java Program for Print Number series without using any loop
- Java Program to Find sum of even factors of a number
- Java Program to Find minimum sum of factors of number
- Java Program for Find largest prime factor of a number