is_permutations() is used to check if two containers like string and vector are permutation of each other. It accepts three parameters, the first two parameters are begin and end positions of first object and third parameter begin position of second object.
Given a pattern and a text, find all occurrences of pattern and its anagrams in text.
Input : text ="forxxorfxdofr" pat = "for" Output : 3 There are three anagrams of "for" int text. Input : word = "aabaabaa" text = "aaba" Output : 4
We have discussed a (n) solution her. But in this post it is done using is_permutation(). Although the complexity is higher than previously discussed method, but the purpose is to explain application of is_permutation().
Let size of pattern to be searched be pat_len. The idea is to traverse given text and for every window of size pat_len, check if it is a permutation of given pattern or not.
This article is contributed by Sahil Chhabra. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Anagram Substring Search (Or Search for all permutations)
- C++ bitset and its application
- unordered_multimap and its application
- isupper() and islower() and their application in C++
- fesetround() and fegetround() in C++ and their application
- iscntrl() in C++ and its application to find control characters
- isspace() in C/C++ and its application to count whitespace characters
- Suffix Tree Application 1 - Substring Check
- Suffix Tree Application 2 - Searching All Patterns
- Full screen OpenCV / GtK application in C++ running on Raspberry PI
- Suffix Tree Application 3 - Longest Repeated Substring
- Suffix Tree Application 5 - Longest Common Substring
- Suffix Tree Application 6 - Longest Palindromic Substring
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus for IT Application Developer)
- Chat application between two processes using signals and shared memory