IntStream sequential() returns a sequential IntStream. It may return itself, either because the stream was already sequential, or because the underlying stream state was modified to be sequential. IntStream sequential() is an intermediate operation. Intermediate operations are invoked on a Stream instance and after they finish their processing, they give a Stream instance as output.
IntStream sequential() Where, IntStream is a sequence of primitive int-valued element.
Example 1 :
3 5 9 12 14
Example 2 :
-2 -1 0 1 2 3
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- DoubleStream sequential() in Java
- LongStream sequential() in Java
- Creating Sequential Stream from an Iterator in Java
- IntStream of() in Java
- IntStream sum() in Java
- IntStream boxed() in Java
- IntStream max() in Java with examples
- IntStream min() in Java with Examples
- IntStream builder() in Java
- IntStream rangeClosed() in Java
- IntStream summaryStatistics() in Java
- IntStream findFirst() in Java
- IntStream skip() in Java
- IntStream concat() in Java
- IntStream iterator() in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.