The <article> tag is one of the new sectioning element in HTML5. The HTML article tag is used to represent an article. More specifically, the content within the <article> tag is independent of the other content of the site (even though it can be related).
In other words, the article element represents the component of a page that consists of self-contained composition in a document, page, or site.
- How to specify a list of pre-defined options for input controls in HTML5?
- How to specify the response page after submitting the form using HTML5 ?
- How to specify that a button should be disabled using HTML5?
- How to emphasize text in a document using HTML5 ?
- How to define a title for a document using HTML5 ?
- How to add footer for a document or section using HTML5 ?
- How to define style information of a document using HTML5 ?
- HTML Course | Building Main Content - Section 1
- HTML Course | Building Main Content - Section 2
- HTML course | Building Main Content - Section 3
- How to group header content of a table using HTML5 ?
- How to display incorrect content using HTML5 ?
- How to group the body content in a table using HTML5 ?
- How Specify Length and Width of Square Grid Picture System in Bootstrap?
- How to specify the order of classes in CSS ?
- How to Specify Divider gap in Square Grid using Bootstrap ?
- How to specify an alternate text for an image in HTML ?
- How to specify an image as a server-side image-map in HTML ?
- Projecting Content into Components with ng-content
- HTML | <main> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.