So what are we waiting for? Let’s dig in.
Example: You will get “Submit is not a function” error in this.
(The article continues after the image)
There are 5 different types of solution to this problem.
Simply rename your button’s name to btnSubmit or any other name. Your code will miraculously work. This is because you have already named the submit button or any other element in the code as submit. When the button is named as submit, it is going to override the submit() function on this code.
Simply let the button handle and decide which object of the form to be used.
If there is no name=”submit” or id=”submit” in the form, make sure to remove or edit it. Also by making sure that there will no other form that is having the same name. This will give an error.
When we lead the code
The error message
After using the solutions:
“Submit is not a function” error
- Node.js | console.error() Function
- How to remove error Call to undefined function curl_init()?
- AngularJS | ng-submit Directive
- jQuery | :submit Selector
- jQuery | submit() with Examples
- HTML | DOM Form submit() Method
- HTML | DOM Input Submit Object
- HTML | DOM Input Submit value Property
- HTML | <input type="submit">
- HTML | DOM Input Submit name Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit formEnctype Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit type Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.