How to rotate shape loader animation using CSS ?
Minimal shape rotating loader is a basic CSS animation, where we will make a loader animation with 3 box shapes, & they will be rotated in the right direction by 180 degrees and rotate back to 0 degree & will keep running for an infinite time period. In this article, we will see how to rotate the square shape loader animation using CSS.
Approach: The following approach will be utilized to create shape rotating loader animation, which is described below:
- Make the loader with a div with the class name loader.
- Make three child span elements for the shape, here we will be making it square-shaped, these are named box.
- Style the parent loader element with display flex and gap between the child element with 0.6rem.
- Style the box, style the width, height, and background color, and add the animation of rotation with an infinite time period.
- Add the animation-delay to the 2nd and 3rd box for a smooth and unique effect.
- Make the keyframes at 50% for the rotation of the boxes to 180 degree.
Example: This example describes the shape-rotating loader animation using HTML & CSS.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...