Making a responsive page in which the user has an image placed at the right of the range slider in desktop view. But in the mobile view, the image is overlapping with slider.
Use grid columns as Bootstrap intended to solve this issue. Set the range column to pull-right for desktop view and flex-column-reverse to set the image above the slider in mobile view.
Add a row and column:
- How to Hide an HTML Element in Mobile View using jQuery ?
- How to Design Image Slider using jQuery ?
- Introduction to Model View View Model (MVVM)
- How to create responsive website zoomed out to full width on mobile using Bootstrap?
- How to place button in top Right corner using bootstrap?
- How to place two bootstrap cards next to each other ?
- How to place table text into center using Bootstrap?
- How to force tab-navigation to stay in place using Bootstrap ?
- How to place SVG icons on a round circle side by side to another div using Bootstrap?
- How to place two input box next to each other using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to place text in an image at any desired position ?
- How to place text on image using HTML and CSS?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- jQuery UI | Slider
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.