When the website contains lots of data on a single page and while seeing down the website, if the user wants to see the main content i.e, top of the browser page without scrolling, this can be achieved by using jQuery.
Example: Jump to the top of the browser page
Before clicking on “Scroll to Top”
After clicking on “Scroll to Top”
In the above example, when we click “Scroll to Top” link, it automatically jump to the top of the browser page.
- How to get the size of screen, current web page and browser window using jQuery?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- How to pass form variables from one page to other page in PHP ?
- How to refresh a page using jQuery?
- How to scroll automatically to the Bottom of the Page using jQuery?
- How to click anywhere on the page except one element using jQuery ?
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- How to select all visible or hidden elements in a HTML page using jQuery ?
- How to scroll the page up or down using anchor element in jQuery ?
- How to redirect to a particular section of a page using HTML or jQuery?
- How to open a PDF files in web browser using PHP?
- How to give a div tag 100% height of the browser window using CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.