Let’s see How to get the unique elements of an array using NumPy. So for finding unique elements from the array we are using numpy.unique() function of NumPy library.
Return: Return the unique of an array.
Now, Let’s see the examples:
[3 4 5 6]
[3 4 7 9]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | How to get unique elements in nested tuple
- Python - Get a sorted list of random integers with unique elements
- How to count the frequency of unique values in NumPy array?
- Find unique rows in a NumPy array
- How to get the floor, ceiling and truncated values of the elements of a numpy array?
- How to get element-wise true division of an array using Numpy?
- How to get the n-largest values of an array using NumPy?
- How to get the indices of the sorted array using NumPy in Python?
- Python | Numpy np.unique() method
- Python | Get unique values from a list
- Get unique values from a column in Pandas DataFrame
- Python | Get Unique values from list of dictionary
- Python | Get unique tuples from list
- Python program to get all unique combinations of two Lists
- Get the dates of Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow using NumPy
- How to get all 2D diagonals of a 3D NumPy array?
- Get the QR factorization of a given NumPy array
- How to get the minimum and maximum value of a given NumPy array along the second axis?
- Get the powers of a NumPy array values element-wise
- Get row numbers of NumPy array having element larger than X
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.