Method 1: Using Math.random() function: The Math.random() function is used to return a floating-point pseudo-random number between range [0,1) , 0 (inclusive) and 1 (exclusive). This random number can then be scaled according to the desired range.
Example 1: This example generate an integer random number between 1(min) and 5(max).
Random Number between 1 and 5: 1.0573617826058959
Example 2: This example generate random integer number between 1(min) and 100(max).
Random Number between 1 and 100: 87
Example 3: This example generate random whole number between 1(min) and 10(max) both inclusive.
Random Number between 1 and 10: 3
- PHP program to Generate the random number in the given range (min, max)
- Generate Random Numbers Using Middle Square Method in Java
- Program to generate random string in PHP
- How to generate a random, unique, alphanumeric string in PHP
- Generating Random String Using PHP
- How to create a Random Joke using React app through API fetching?
- How to generate a drop down list of timezone using PHP ?
- How to generate an XML file dynamically using PHP?
- How to Generate fake data using Faker module in Node.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.