Channel: In Go language, a channel is a medium through which a goroutine communicates with another goroutine and this communication is lock-free.
Channel: 0 Channel: 3
Pointer: Pointers in Go programming language or Golang is a variable which is used to store the memory address of another variable.
Slice: Slice is a variable-length sequence which stores elements of a similar type, you are not allowed to store different type of elements in the same slice.
String: It is a sequence of variable-width characters where each and every character is represented by one or more bytes using UTF-8 Encoding.
Map: Golang Maps is a collection of unordered pairs of key-value.
- How to find the capacity of Channel, Pointer and Slice in Golang?
- How to Compare Equality of Struct, Slice and Map in Golang?
- How to copy a map to another map in Golang?
- How to Create and Print Multi Dimensional Slice in Golang?
- How to Get First and Last Element of Slice in Golang?
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from Slice in Golang?
- How to sort a slice of Search in Golang?
- How to declare and access pointer variable in Golang?
- Function that takes an interface type as value and pointer in Golang
- How to Copy Struct Type Using Value and Pointer Reference in Golang?
- How to instantiate Struct Pointer Address Operator in Golang?
- How to check pointer or interface is nil or not in Golang?
- strings.Map() Function in Golang With Examples
- Golang program that uses structs as map keys
- Program to find the Length of the longest substring without repeating characters in Golang
- CSS | border-image-slice Property
- Node.js | Buffer.slice() Method
- Passing Reference to a Pointer in C++
- How to set cursor style to pointer for links without href ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.