In this article, we will learn to design the loading of images or videos for mobile-oriented applications using the jQuery Lazy Load XT plugin.
Prerequisite: Download the pre-compiled required library files from the link and save it in your working folder for the following implementation.
Example 1: The following example demonstrates the ajax loading of images using HTML and the above jQuery plugin.
Example 2: The below example demonstrates the infinite scrolling for the images list using the plugin.
- How to design filter widget for mobiles using jQuery plugin ?
- How to design tabview for mobiles using the tabview jQuery plugin ?
- How to design form controls for mobiles using jQuery Mobile BootstrapTheme plugin ?
- How to design form controls for mobiles using jQuery Mobile Square-UI Theme plugin ?
- How to design page view navigation for mobiles using app-UI plugin?
- How to use jQuery touch events plugin for mobiles ?
- Lazy Loading images in HTML
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- How to design editable listview using jQuery Mobile plugin?
- How to design desktop functionality using jQuery-lwd plugin ?
- How to design window manager using jQuery Simone Plugin ?
- How to design side navigation for mobile using Sidetap plugin ?
- How to upload files using jQuery Dropzone Plugin ?
- Form validation using jQuery Poppa Plugin
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- jQuery | Multiscroll Plugin
- jQuery | DrawSVG Plugin
- jQuery | Product Tour Plugin
- jQuery | Alertify Plugin
- jQuery | Flickerplate Plugin
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.