In this article, we are going to learn how to like all the comments on a Facebook post automatically. Many times we want to like all the comments of friends on our post or on any other’s post, so this script helps us to save our time and effort by automatically liking all the comments on the post.
- Make a variable comments that points to an array of all the comment on the post.
- Run a loop to iterate all the comments.
- Now we check if the comment is not already liked.
- Then click on the like button of that comment.
Below are the steps:
- Go to facebook page using m.facebook.com
- Sign in and open any post.
- Open developer mode in Chrome by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I
- Navigate to the console.
- Now, run the below script.
"rgb(32, 120, 244)"
Note: Please ensure that there is a stable internet connection available so that the script runs smoothly. Also ensure to visit facebook with m.facebook.com not www.facebook.com because this script works on mobile version of facebook only.
This tutorial is for educational purpose only, please don’t use it for disturbing anyone or any unethical way.
- Design data structures for a very large social network like Facebook or Linkedln
- HTML | Comments
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- SASS | Comments
- CSS | Comments
- How to block comments in YAML ?
- How to write comments in HTML ?
- How to achieve <fieldset> like effect without using <fieldset> tag ?
- How to auto-resize an image to fit a div container using CSS?
- Facebook WOW emoji using HTML and CSS
- GET and POST requests using Python
- How to select and upload multiple files with HTML and PHP, using HTTP POST?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.