forward_list::splice_after() is an inbuilt function in CPP STL which transfers the elements in the range of first+1 to last from a given forward_list to another forward_list. The elements are inserted after the element pointed to by position in the parameter.
forwardlist1_name.splice_after(position iterator, forwardlist2_name, first iterator, last iterator)
Parameters: The function accepts four parameters which are specified as below:
- position – Specifies the position in the forward_list after which the new elements are to be inserted.
- forwardlist2_name– Specifies the list from which elements are to be inserted.
- first– Specifies the iterator after which insertion is to be done.
- last– Specifies the iterator till which insertion is to be done.
Return value: The function has no return value.
Below program demonstrates the above function:
Elements are: 4 20 30 40 9
Elements are: 4 10 20 30 40 9
Rated as one of the most sought after skills in the industry, own the basics of coding with our C++ STL Course and master the very concepts by intense problem-solving.
- Kruskal's Minimum Spanning Tree using STL in C++
- Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm using set in STL
- Dijkstra's Shortest Path Algorithm using priority_queue of STL
- Prim's algorithm using priority_queue in STL
- unordered_map in C++ STL
- fill() and fill_n() functions in C++ STL
- std::transform() in C++ STL (Perform an operation on all elements)
- Permutations of a given string using STL
- Array algorithms in C++ STL (all_of, any_of, none_of, copy_n and iota)
- Iterators in C++ STL
- accumulate() and partial_sum() in C++ STL : numeric header
- std::partition in C++ STL
- Merge operations using STL in C++ | merge(), includes(), set_union(), set_intersection(), set_difference(), ., inplace_merge,
- Heap in C++ STL | make_heap(), push_heap(), pop_heap(), sort_heap(), is_heap, is_heap_until()
- numeric header in C++ STL | Set 2 (adjacent_difference(), inner_product() and iota())
- Counts of distinct consecutive sub-string of length two using C++ STL
- Graph implementation using STL for competitive programming | Set 1 (DFS of Unweighted and Undirected)
- Graph implementation using STL for competitive programming | Set 2 (Weighted graph)
- How to insert elements in C++ STL List ?
- Delete elements in C++ STL list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.