std::forward_list::reverse() is an inbuilt function in CPP STL which reverses the order of the elements present in the forward_list.
Parameter: The function does not accept any parameter.
Return value: The function has no return value. It reverses the forward list.
Below program demonstrates the above function:
List elements before performing reverse operation: 10 20 40 30 70 List elements after performing reverse operation: 70 30 40 20 10
- Minimum cells to be flipped to get a 2*2 submatrix with equal elements
- Nested Loops in C++ with Examples
- _Find_first() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- _Find_next() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- Left-Right traversal of all the levels of N-ary tree
- Difference between Iterators and Pointers in C/C++ with Examples
- ostream::seekp(pos) method in C++ with Exmaples
- Default Methods in C++ with Examples
- C++ Tutorial
- Hello World Program : First program while learning Programming
- Difference between Argument and Parameter in C/C++ with Examples
- <cfloat> float.h in C/C++ with Examples
- C/C++ #include directive with Examples
- C/C++ if else statement with Examples
- C/C++ if statement with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.