forward_list::before_begin() is an inbuilt function in CPP STL which returns a iterator which points to the position before the first element of the forward_list.
Parameters: The function does not accept any parameter.
Return value: The function returns an iterator which points to the position before the first element of the forward_list.
Below program demonstrates the above function:
Element of the list are: 10 20 30 40 50
- cin get() in C++ with Examples
- Difference between Increment and Decrement Operators
- Map of Vectors in C++ STL with Examples
- Problem in comparing Floating point numbers and how to compare them correctly?
- exit(0) vs exit(1) in C/C++ with Examples
- C++ program to print all Even and Odd numbers from 1 to N
- Reverse the content of a file and store it in another
- Minimum cells to be flipped to get a 2*2 submatrix with equal elements
- Nested Loops in C++ with Examples
- _Find_first() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- _Find_next() function in C++ bitset with Examples
- Left-Right traversal of all the levels of N-ary tree
- Difference between Iterators and Pointers in C/C++ with Examples
- ostream::seekp(pos) method in C++ with Exmaples
- Default Methods in C++ with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.