Given a number N. The task is to find the total Number of Digits in .
Input: N = 3 Output: 3 If N=3, (3!)3=216, So the count of digits is 3 Input: N = 4 Output: 6
As we know, log(a*b) = log(a) + log(b) Consider, X = log(N!) = log(1*2*3....... * N) = log(1)+log(2)+........ +log(N)
Now, we know that the floor value of log base 10 increased by 1, of any number, gives the number of digits present in that number. That is, number of digits in a number say N will be floor(log10N) + 1.
Therefore, number of digit in will be:
floor(log())+1 = floor(N*log10(N!)) + 1 = floor(N*X) + 1.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Count total number of digits from 1 to n
- Total number of non-decreasing numbers with n digits
- Count total number of N digit numbers such that the difference between sum of even and odd digits is 1
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Program to find total number of edges in a Complete Graph
- Total numbers with no repeated digits in a range
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Find first and last digits of a number
- Given a number n, find the first k digits of n^n
- Find M-th number whose repeated sum of digits of a number is N
- Find a Number X whose sum with its digits is equal to N
- Find N digits number which is divisible by D
- Find a number x such that sum of x and its digits is equal to given n.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.