In NumPy we can find the length of one array element in a byte with the help of itemsize . It will return the length of the array in integer. And in the numpy for calculating total bytes consumed by the elements with the help of nbytes.
Return :It will return length(int) of the array in bytes.
Return :It will return total bytes consumed by the elements.
3 8 24
6 8 48
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Find the length of each string element in the Numpy array
- Compute the natural logarithm of one plus each element in floating-point accuracy Using NumPy
- Combining a one and a two-dimensional NumPy Array
- Find the maximum and minimum element in a NumPy array
- Python | Interconversion between Dictionary and Bytes
- Creating a one-dimensional NumPy array
- Find the sum and product of a NumPy array elements
- Select an element or sub array by index from a Numpy Array
- Python | bytes() method
- Python | Convert String to bytes
- Retaining the padded bytes of Structural Padding in Python
- Python program to check if a string has at least one letter and one number
- Modify Numpy array to store an arbitrary length string
- Python | dtype object length of Numpy array of strings
- Find indices of elements equal to zero in a NumPy array
- How to add one polynomial to another using NumPy in Python?
- How to subtract one polynomial to another using NumPy in Python?
- Python | Numpy numpy.resize()
- Python | Numpy numpy.transpose()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__lt__()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.