Encryption and Decryption in Node can be done by installing and implementing the ‘crypto’ library. If you have installed Node.js by manual build, then there is a chance that the crypto library is not shipped with it. You can run
the following command to install the crypto dependency.
npm install crypto --save
But you don’t need to do that if you have installed it using pre-built packages.
Example for implementing crypto in Node.
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Nodejs | DNS
- Nodejs | DNS | setServers()
- Nodejs | Jimp
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
- Nodejs | GM charcoal() Function
- Nodejs | GM blur() Function
- Nodejs | GM sharpen() Function
- Dockerizing a simple Nodejs app
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Nodejs | Web Crawling using Cheerio
- Nodejs – Connect Mysql with Node app
- NodeJs - Handling invalid routes
- Cowsay in Nodejs using Requests library
- Signup Form Using Nodejs and MongoDB
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.