Encryption and Decryption in Node can be done by installing and implementing the ‘crypto’ library. If you have installed Node.js by manual build, then there is a chance that the crypto library is not shipped with it. You can run
the following command to install the crypto dependency.
npm install crypto --save
But you don’t need to do that if you have installed it using pre-built packages.
Example for implementing crypto in Node.
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Nodejs | DNS
- Nodejs | DNS | setServers()
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
- Nodejs | Jimp
- Nodejs | GM drawRectangle() Function
- Nodejs | GM drawPolygon() Function
- Nodejs | GM drawEllipse() Function
- Nodejs | GM drawCircle() Function
- Nodejs | GM paint() Function
- Nodejs | GM resize() Function
- Nodejs | GM thumbnail() Function
- Nodejs | GM transparent() Function
- Nodejs | GM orderedDither() Function
- Nodejs | GM quality() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.