The invert() function is an inbuilt function which is used to apply a filter to the image to set the invert of the color of samples image.
invert( amount )
Parameters: This function accepts single parameter amount which holds the amount of conversion. The value of invert is set in terms of value and percentage. The value 0% represents original image and 100% represents the inverted image.
Below example illustrates the invert() function in CSS:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by invert() function are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- D3.js | d3.continuous.invert() Function
- Node Jimp | invert
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | Ds\Set add() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set first() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set last() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set contains() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.add() Function
- p5.js | arc() Function
- PHP | next() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.has() Function
- D3.js | d3.sum() function
- D3.js | d3.mean() function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.