Given a string str consisting of a sentence, the task is to find the count of words in the given sentence that end with the given suffix suff.
Input: str = “GeeksForGeeks is a computer science portal for geeks”, suff = “ks”
“GeeksForGeeks” and “geeks” are the only words ending with “ks”.
Input: str = “This is a sample string”, suff = “is”
- Extract all the words from the given sentence using the split() method.
- Now for every word check whether the current words ends with the given suffix using endsWith() method.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Count words that appear exactly two times in an array of words
- Count of distinct substrings of a string using Suffix Array
- Count of distinct substrings of a string using Suffix Trie
- Count words in a given string
- Count palindrome words in a sentence
- Count words present in a string
- Count of words that are present in all the given sentences
- Count the number of words having sum of ASCII values less than and greater than k
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Reverse words in a given String in Java
- Java program to print Even length words in a String
- Java ArrayList to print all possible words from phone digits
- Java program to swap first and last characters of words in a sentence
- Find the count of M character words which have at least one character repeated
- Count of words whose i-th letter is either (i-1)-th, i-th, or (i+1)-th letter of given word
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Animesh_Gupta