Given a directed Graph G(V, E) with V vertices and E edges, the task is to check that for all vertices of the given graph, the incoming edges in a vertex is equal to the vertex itself or not.
For vertex 0 there are 0 incoming edges, for vertex 1 there is 1 incoming edge. Same for vertex 2 nd 3.
Approach: The idea is to traverse adjacency list for every vertex, and increment the count of edges of every vertex that has an incoming edge from i. Repeat the steps for every vertex and then check the in degrees for all the vertices equal to vertex value or not.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(V + E)
Auxiliary Space Complexity: O(V)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Check if vertex X lies in subgraph of vertex Y for the given Graph
- Maximum number of edges that N-vertex graph can have such that graph is Triangle free | Mantel's Theorem
- Find dependencies of each Vertex in a Directed Graph
- All vertex pairs connected with exactly k edges in a graph
- Find the Degree of a Particular vertex in a Graph
- Find a Mother Vertex in a Graph
- Find a Mother vertex in a Graph using Bit Masking
- Add and Remove vertex in Adjacency Matrix representation of Graph
- k'th heaviest adjacent node in a graph where each vertex has weight
- Topological Sort of a graph using departure time of vertex
- Add and Remove vertex in Adjacency List representation of Graph
- Finding minimum vertex cover size of a graph using binary search
- Path with minimum XOR sum of edges in a directed graph
- Shortest path with exactly k edges in a directed and weighted graph | Set 2
- Shortest path with exactly k edges in a directed and weighted graph
- Assign directions to edges so that the directed graph remains acyclic
- Minimum edges required to make a Directed Graph Strongly Connected
- Minimum edges to be added in a directed graph so that any node can be reachable from a given node
- Check if a directed graph is connected or not
- Check if a given directed graph is strongly connected | Set 2 (Kosaraju using BFS)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.