We are given an array of elements and we have to check the whether each element is even or not.
Input : [2, 4, 6, 8, 9] Output : All the elements are not even Input : [4, 6, 8, 12, 14] Output : Alla the elements are even
Approach: The above problem can be solved using for loop but in C++ we have all_of() algorithm which operates on whole array and save time to write code for loop and checks each element for the specified property.
Note that all_of() also uses loop internally, it just saves our time of writing a loop code.
All are not even elements
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Check if Array elements can be maximized upto M by adding all elements from another array
- Check if product of Array elements in given range are M-th root or not
- Quickly check if two STL vectors contain same elements or not
- <iterator> library in C++ STL
- <numeric> library in C++ STL
- <regex> library in C++ STL
- <algorithms> library in C++ STL
- Map in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- Set in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- The C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- Pattern Searching using C++ library
- C++ Boost String Algorithms Library
- boost::algorithm::all_of() in C++ library
- boost::algorithm::one_of_equal() in C++ library
- Containers in C++ STL (Standard Template Library)
- boost::algorithm::is_sorted() in C++ library
- boost::algorithm::is_partitioned() in C++ library
- boost::algorithm::none_of() in C++ library
- boost::algorithm::one_of() in C++ library
- Deque in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.