StringCollection class is a new addition to the .NET Framework class library that represents a collection of strings. StringCollection class is defined in the System.Collections.Specialized namespace.
StringCollection.Clear method is used to remove all the strings from the StringCollection.
public void Clear ();
- Count is set to zero, and references to other objects from elements of the collection are also released.
- This method is an O(n) operation, where n is Count.
Initially elements in StringCollection are: Hello Geeks for GeeksforGeeks After Removing:
- C# | Remove from the specified index of the StringCollection
- C# | Remove the first occurrence from the StringCollection
- C# | Get the number of strings in StringCollection
- How to create a StringCollection in C#
- C# | Add a string to the end of the StringCollection
- C# | Get or Set at specified index in StringCollection
- C# | StringCollection Class
- C# | Check if the StringCollection is read-only
- C# | Index of first occurrence in StringCollection
- C# | Check if the specified string is in the StringCollection
- How to get Synchronize access to the StringCollection in C#
- C# | Get an enumerator that iterates through StringCollection
- C# | Insert at the specified index in StringCollection
- C# | Gets or sets the element at the specified index in StringCollection
- C# | Copy StringCollection at the specified index of array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.