StringCollection class is a new addition to the .NET Framework class library that represents a collection of strings. StringCollection class is defined in the System.Collections.Specialized namespace.
StringCollection.Clear method is used to remove all the strings from the StringCollection.
public void Clear ();
- Count is set to zero, and references to other objects from elements of the collection are also released.
- This method is an O(n) operation, where n is Count.
Initially elements in StringCollection are: Hello Geeks for GeeksforGeeks After Removing:
- C# | Remove from the specified index of the StringCollection
- C# | Remove the first occurrence from the StringCollection
- C# | Get the number of strings in StringCollection
- How to create a StringCollection in C#
- C# | Add a string to the end of the StringCollection
- C# | Get or Set at specified index in StringCollection
- C# | StringCollection Class
- C# | Insert at the specified index in StringCollection
- How to get Synchronize access to the StringCollection in C#
- C# | Check if the StringCollection is read-only
- C# | Get an enumerator that iterates through StringCollection
- C# | Check if the specified string is in the StringCollection
- C# | Index of first occurrence in StringCollection
- C# | Copy StringCollection at the specified index of array
- C# | Check if two StringCollection objects are equal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.